Sunset - June 2, 2020

Sunset - June 2, 2020

Monday, May 16, 2011

Back Soon....


Things have gotten a little hectic at Taylorsoutback so will be taking a break - I won't be gone too long and sure don't want to miss out on all of your postings either!

I must apologize also for the lack of response to all the much appreciated comments recently. When Blogger went down last week, I lost all the previous comments in addition to our wireless router being hit during a power outage. Until we are up and running again on my old laptop, I don't have access to any info. 

Have a wonderful week everyone and hope you will join me again soon. 

In the meantime - 

Happy Stitching......
Happy Gardening........
Happy Days.......................

 Pat

1 comment:

Your comments are like the chocolate chips in cookies...they make my day!