Sunset - June 2, 2020

Sunset - June 2, 2020

Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Blogger issues saga...

Reaching out for any feedback dear readers...still not receiving any email notifications when a comment is added by you...continuing to go into my dashboard to see if any comments are pending and then I can hit publish. So will handle that for now...

Also a new problem - one of my followers sent me an email after I commented on her blog posting - my comment came up as a “no reply blogger”...shaking my head over this???? Any thoughts???? I have made so many attempts to correct the email notification issue - following all the shared tips on how to fix things...maybe I have messed up something in the process...

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated and I will make every effort to follow through and reply back to you!

I could end up eating a lot of chocolate(like this little cutie) out of frustration...and being on Weight Watchers only gives me 23 points each day...

Pat

7 comments:

  1. Following the procedure so many have shared worked for me--except for a couple of regular followers that left comments that did not show up in my email. All of the others are coming through.
    Your comment on my last post came up as no-reply, as well. I wonder if the removal of the email went as planned, but the re-entering of your email did not get saved. Just guessing here. When I go to your profile page there is no email link there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Reply Blogger - this link might help you:
    http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/
    Easy on the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could help! I did do the same fix, but haven’t posted for a while to see if it worked. I hope you don’t give up on blogging because of this, we would all miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much help with computer stuff. But your last comment to me seemed fine. I've been doing WW too and 23 points doesn't go far.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like the chocolate chips in cookies...they make my day!