Sunset - June 2, 2020

Sunset - June 2, 2020

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Where are my manners....

... My apologies to all of you who have taken time to comment on my most recent posts. An integral part of blogging are the comments or responses that we leave with each other. It forms a special connection with kindred souls across the miles. The days here at Taylorsoutback have been filled with stress and time consuming obligations. My Mom has sustained yet another very serious fall and is hospitalized. The weeks ahead will require rehab and time to heal. My Dad is staying with us for now.

We will take each day and handle what it brings - taking a blogging break and hope to be back in the near future. I do apologize for not responding to each of you...


Pat (thankful for just a few quiet moments of stitching)

7 comments:

  1. Part of our special blogging connection is that we all understand there are times when it's hard to find the words and the energy to blog. Take care of yourself and your family. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sorry about the stress in your life. Will keep you and your parents in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are in our prayers. So sorry. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your Mom, sending out healing thoughts to her. Take care of yourself too. The caregivers need extra love at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry to hear about your mom! hope she is doing well and on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Pat, if I didn't have my head in the jelly pot, I would have responded sooner! So very sorry about your mom! Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your dad and Mr. Outback! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she is doing better now. Please take care of yourself during this stressful time and get as much rest as you can.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like the chocolate chips in cookies...they make my day!