I hope 2011 has been kind to each of you, dear readers...so during this week before we receive the gift of a new slate, new opportunities, new experiences...take time to remember the Blessings of this past year.
My own dozen Blessings - the computer doesn't have enough storage space to list them all...
1. A family that is as "constant as the North Star."
2. Having my Mom (86) and Dad (93) with us.
3. Knowing our Dave and Jena are well and happy in Alaska.
4. Losing 6 pounds! :o)
5. Motivated to lose more...
6. Making the Christmas turkey stuffing with home-grown herbs.
7. Molly and Kelsie and all the sweet memories of our Sasha.
8. Each of you who take the time to read my wandering thoughts & the online friendships that have formed.
9. My sewing
11. Beautiful music
12. The special groups of ladies that I meet with regularly and share the bond of quilting with.
Always keep the child in you nearby - as a toddler, there are misty memories of sitting in a rocking horse and about 15 years ago, I found one exactly like my memory - it had to come home with me.
Wishing each of you Blessings in 2012!
Linking up with Alphabe-Thursday over at Miss Jenny's - be sure to visit all the other postings for this week.