Sunset - June 2, 2020

Sunset - June 2, 2020

Friday, July 24, 2020

The winner is...

The winner of the mini chocolate and caramel quilt is...
Quilting Babcia - it was mailed off last week and should be arriving in its new home any day now. 

The oriental lilies are just opening up...oh the fragrance! 


Just noticed a tiny little bug making its way around one of the petals...reminded me I still have many tiny little fabric bugs to applique on the Rowdy Flat quilt...but working on border #3 gives me a glimpse at the completion of this project.








All for now - taking a break from blogging. Hoping everyone stays safe and healthy.

Pat 

5 comments:

  1. I received your beautiful little quilt and sent you a note (email) on Monday - hope you received it! I love it, and already have a special spot in the sewing room to display it as soon as I've attached it to a tiny dowel. Rowdy Flats is a beauty, I hope you'll show us the finish when it is ready! Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the other Pat for her win. :)
    The lily is gorgeous, but it is your incredible quilt that took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break. Rowdy Flats is looking like a beautiful garden.😊🐞🌷

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - your quilt is coming along beautifully. This will be spectacular when it is finished. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like the chocolate chips in cookies...they make my day!